Lexmark E460X31E. Black toner page yield: 15000 pages, Printing col…
Lexmark E460X31E. Black toner page yield: 15000 pages, Printing colours: Black, Quantity per pack: 1 pc(s)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. Refunds Generally
1.1 NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS – YOUR RIGHTS TO ‘COOL OFF’
Save for certain exceptional cases (as listed below), you are entitled to cancel any purchase made via this Website within 7 days after your receipt of the product and to obtain a full purchase price refund, subject to being charged by Ramware for the direct cost of returning the product (which must occur by following the returns procedure set out in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below). Note that although you are entitled to ‘cool off’ and cancel your purchase as aforesaid, you must return the product in the condition you received it. if it is not returned in the condition it was received Ramware is entitled to charge a handling fee of its discretion or may not accept the return of the product from the customer.
EXCEPTIONS: the ability to cancel purchases of non-defective products as set out above will NOT apply in respect of the following types of products:
- Audio or video recordings (i.e. CD’s or DVD’s) or computer software (i.e. computer games) which have been opened/un-sealed;
- Products which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
You will only be entitled to a refund in respect of the exceptions listed above in the event and to the extent that any such refund is provided for under the express provisions of this Refund Policy herein below or if Ramware, in its sole discretion and without being obligated thereto, chooses to give you a refund therefor.
1.2 LATE DELIVERY
If a product purchased is not delivered within 30 days (if no other delivery period was agreed upon) after having purchased the Product, the ECT Act entitles you to cancel such sale on 7 days’ notice to Ramware.
Should a product purchased be unavailable Ramware must notify you and issue a full refund within 30 days after such notice.
2. Refunds on purchases from Ramware
2.1 Defective/Damaged/Unsuitable Products
GENERAL RULE: If, within 6 months after delivery of a product to you:
- you find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), not legal, or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type) (hereinafter referred to as being “Defective”); and
- you arrange to return such product to Ramware for inspection in the manner described in the ‘Arranging Returns’ section below (being the ONLY manner in which returns will be accepted),
and the product is subsequently found –
- to indeed be Defective, you are entitled to either (a) have the product repaired or replaced at Ramware ’s expense, or (b) be fully refunded;
- NOT to be Defective, you will be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Ramware and then re-delivered to you.
WHEN IS A PRODUCT ‘DEFECTIVE’? Please note that the following issues/problems will NOT render the product Defective as aforesaid and will not entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- where you, or someone unauthorized to do so by Ramware, has altered, repaired or damaged the product. IMPORTANT: you should refuse to accept delivery of any product which is visibly damaged, and if you only discover the damage after the courier has left (e.g. a cracked screen), then you must report it to Ramware as soon as possible and within 48 hours. If only reported after 48 hours, it is reasonable for Ramware or its suppliers to determine that the damage was caused post-delivery;
- electronic hardware or software (including computer games) purchased by you which are not compatible with your operating system and/or existing hardware. Consequently, before purchasing any electronic hardware or software, please confirm that same is compatible with your existing hardware and operating system. System requirements are usually available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Photographic equipment which shows evidence of (a) impact, sand, liquid or moisture damage; (b) dropping, mishandling or tampering; (c) battery or chemical corrosion; (d) damage caused by connected equipment; or (d) use contrary to the applicable instruction manual.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE GENERAL RULE:
- Special Offers: If the product was ordered pursuant to a “Special Offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, should you elect to have the product repaired or replaced (as opposed to being refunded), Ramware will only be able to repair, not replace same.
- Certain product types which have been opened: To combat the illegal copying of digital media, if the following types of products are returned for being defective or damaged, they will only be replaced with another copy of the same product and will not be refunded: CDs, DVDs, computer software, games and printer consumables.
- Photographic equipment: When returning the product, the relevant invoice and proof of payment must also be returned to Ramware. Assessments and repairs are carried out by the approved repair centers and may take up to 90 days.
- Electronic Hardware supplied by Ramware generally carry a 1-year warranty however, Certain products may carry additional manufacturer’s warranties/guarantees which are wider in scope, and/or longer in duration, subject to additional cost.
- All Electronic Hardware Manufacturer Guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment be tampered with, or the seals on equipment be broken by anyone other than the manufacturer’s representative, or the goods be operated outside the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Under no circumstances will Ramware or the manufacturer be liable for any damage arising from any misuse or abuse of the goods.
- No writable media CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-RW may be returned under an Electronic Hardware Manufacturer Guarantee.
- Games and Software: Defective games and other software may be exchanged for the same game/software, but no refunds will be payable.
- Photographic Equipment: The Photographic Equipment Warranty does not cover –
- routine cleaning or normal cosmetic and mechanical wear and tear;
- damages, defects or unsatisfactory performance caused by the attachment of lenses, flashes or other accessories not produced by the same company as the product purchased; or
- damages, defects or unsatisfactory performance caused by repairs performed by any party other than a facility authorized by Ramware.
2.3 NON-DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
Products which are NOT defective, damaged or unsuitable as discussed above, but which you want to return for whatever reason, can be returned within 7 days from delivery, as explained above under ‘Non-Defective Products – your right to ‘Cool Off’ by following the returns procedure set out in ‘Arranging Returns’ below.
NOTE: If you wish to return any non-defective product delivered to you for a refund as aforesaid, please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/or use the Product. Ramware may hold you liable for any damage you cause to the product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
Incorrect Product: If the incorrect Product is delivered to you by mistake (ie it is not the Product you purchased), please do not remove the Product from its original packaging, open or use the Product in any way. Please promptly contact the Ramware on 0860 726 726 to notify us thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such Product from you and deliver the correct Product to you, as quickly as possible.
2.4 ARRANGING RETURNS
If you want to return a product you have purchased from Ramware for any reason permitted under this Refund Policy, you must in all instances first notify Ramware thereof to inform us of the reason for your return by contacting us on 0860 726 726.
Once you have successfully logged your return as aforesaid, Ramware will arrange for the collection of the product from you. You must ensure that the Product to be collected by the courier is packed so as to comply with the following:
- the Product is properly protected;
- save where being returned due to being Defective, the Product is still in its original packaging, together with all accessories, instructions and documentation (if any), and in perfect condition for the purposes of resale (ie the product must not be damaged, scratched, soiled, and in the case of electronic hardware, the adhesive screen covers must not have been removed).
IMPORTANT: Please treat products and packaging with reasonable care while in your possession. Nothing herein detracts from any right Ramware may have to hold you liable for any damage you cause to a product (including its packaging) while in your possession.
2.5 PROCESSING OF REFUNDS
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund can take up to 21 working days from approval date.
Section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002 (Act No. 25 of 2002) states that when goods or services are offered by way of certain electronic transactions, the seller thereof must make certain information about it available to customers on websites where the goods or services are offered-
Ramware’s information is as follows:
- Full name: Ramware Electronics & Computers cc, registration number: 1992/018954/23
- Physical address: 8 Frosterley Crescent, La Lucia Office Estate, La Lucia Ridge, 4051.
- Telephone number: 031 566 0911
- Website: http://www.ramware.com
- Official email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Main business: Computer resellers, repairs & support
- Address for receipt of legal service: 8 Frosterley Crescent, La Lucia Office Estate, La Lucia Ridge, 4051
- General Postal Address; P O BOX 25211, Gateway, 4321
- Office bearers: Vikash Ramsing (Director)